Want to learn more about Social Media?
PLS add your comments to DrivingMissShari’s 1st PostIf the question is --DRIVING MISS SHARI is the answer: Read more and leave your comments here YEAH!!!! Over 500 COMMENTS :-)
- Pia on How to Become Rich & Famous on the Web
- Francis Lemmery on Are you waiting for the coconut to drop [on the beach, or otherwise]?
- junimac on Are you waiting for the coconut to drop [on the beach, or otherwise]?
- Teddy on Are you waiting for the coconut to drop [on the beach, or otherwise]?
- wheelchair store on How to Become Rich & Famous on the Web
Follow me on Twitter :-)
Category Archives: Griping
I’m not ready to tell the “whole” story yet, but basically the culprit’s insurance company [no names yet] is offering to compensate us with only 60% of the body shop’s estimate for repairs. 0
The weather was beautiful today, but . . . 1. Early in the morning, my doctor sent an email: “The preliminary reading on your ultrasound suggests some dysfunction of the heart, though I’m not certain this would have anything to … Continue reading
My original intention was to write about all the awesome things happening for me BECAUSE I can’t drive myself around — like deepening relationships with my friend-drivers — but then today’s public transportation mis-adventures happened. 0