Perfecting one’s LinkedIn profile is the first step to maximizing ROI on this popular business social site. If you stop there, you can be found . . .
But if YOU are looking to find customers, partners, problem solutions and knowledge, the next step is to join LinkedIn groups and participate in their discussions. That was exactly how I came upon one topic asking for motivational quotes. Below are 24 I liked.
Two Dozen Motivational Quotes
— from LinkedIn group eMarketing Association Network
- If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.
- The lips of wisdom are closed except to the ears of understanding.
- You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. –Wayne Gretzky
- If you can dream it, you can do it! — Walt Disney
- When you arrive at a fork in the road, take it. — Yogi Berra
- Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, either way, you’re right.
- Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. — Margaret Meade
- If you are going through Hell, keep going. — Winston Churchill
- When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.
- Attitude is not the result of success, success is the result of attitude
- Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat.
- What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Do, or do not. There is no “try.” — Jedi Master Yoda
- Life’s most persistent and urgent question is: What are you doing for others? — Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Every Obstacle Yields to Effort. — Leonardo da Vinci
- You become what you think about.
- All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. — Thomas Jefferson
- Imagination is more important than knowledge. — Albert Einstein
- Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it — Charles Swindell
- Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently
- The twin killers of success are impatience and greed. — Jim Rohn
- Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal. –Henry Ford
- When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
- Every great oak was once a nut that stood its ground.
Do you see any patterns here?
Do any of these stand out for you — and why?
What’s your own favorite motivational quote?